- Muscle Building & Preservation
- Fat Loss: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. Heres how it works:
1. Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.
2. Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is protective against fat gain.
Why people like it
- Rich, satisfying flavors, and creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.
- Stomach-Friendly: Easy to digest. No gas or bloating.
- Hours of muscle building support: Clients report that UMP stays with their muscles, and satisfies their appetite, for longer than other protein powders. We attribute this to its naturally balanced blend of proteins discussed below.
- Unique formula. 90% of the protein in UMP comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh skim milk. It contains the same 80:20 ratio of sustained release casein and fast-acting whey found naturally in milk.
- Low in carbs and sugar.
How do I choose between UMP and other Beverly proteins?
Choose UMP if:
- You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day, or meal replacement, or
- this is your first time using a protein supplement.
Small changes, big results!
- New to supplements? The simplest place to start is with a Beverly protein. Incorporating one of our delicious protein powders into your daily diet and exercise routine is a small change. Yet it can help you build, tone, and shape your body in a big way.
Secrets to Success
- As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Lets say you weigh 180 lb. Divide 180 by 50, and you get 3.6. Round this up to 4 scoops daily.
- The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.
- At least 1 scoop should be taken immediately after working out. (Most men seeking to increase muscle size take 2 scoops post-workout.)
- When traveling: Take 1-2 scoops of UMP in a Ziploc bag or shaker bottle. When its time for a shake, just add water!
Think outside the shake!
At Beverly, protein shakes are just the beginning. Our proteins can be used to make delicious, guilt-free brownies, pudding, pancakes, cookies, muffins, and more. They can be easily mixed with water, your favorite milk (dairy, almond, coconut, soy, cashew, etc.), juice, greens drinks, and smoothies, or used as a yummy topping on hot or cold cereal.