How do I choose between Super Pak and FitTabs?
- If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, go with Super Pak. Otherwise, take Fit Tabs.
Why people like it
- Potency guaranteed: You get 100% of every nutrient listed on the Supplement Facts panel. We guarantee it. This is achieved by procuring each ingredient individually before blending, and using generous overages.
- Custom-made: Super Pak is made exclusively for Beverly to suit the needs of the advanced athlete.
- Convenient: No more messing around with multiple bottles any more. Every tablet and capsule you need for the day has been presorted inside a moisture-resistant packet.
- Sustained-release: A sustained-release technology ensures that the tablets in Super Pak release their nutrient cargo over a period of up to 6 hours.
- Chelated minerals: Our minerals are chelated with hydrolyzed protein to promote maximum bioavailability.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1 packet daily, with food.
- Each packet contains a total of 9 tablets and capsules. These should be swallowed one at a time with water during, or soon after, a meal or snack.
- Taking Super Pak with food will minimize the risk of stomach upset and allow your body to use the micronutrients more efficiently. B vitamins, in particular, may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.