- Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
- Scientifically sound formula: While other brands engage in "number wars", claiming that their products possess superior BCAA ratios -4:1:1, 8:1:1, 10:1:1, and so on- Beverly has maintained a 2.5:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in Muscle Mass for years. This closely matches the ratio found in human muscle. Feedback from thousands of clients confirms that it works.
- Fast-acting: Because the BCAAs in Muscle Mass are in their free form, they require no digestion and are ready for immediate absorption.
- Vegetarian: Muscle Mass contains no animal products.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Hard-training physique athletes and any anyone else striving to enhance lean muscle mass, recovery, or performance.
Secrets to Success
- Muscle Mass is generally taken in between meals. Whereas, our other BCAA formula, Muscularity, is designed to be taken with meals.
- When trying to gain lean muscle mass: Take a total of 1 tablet per 10 lb of body weight during your workout (e.g. 18 tablets for a 180-lb athlete). Divide your allotment of tablets into smaller doses (e.g. 4-5 tablets per dose). Take 1 dose every 10-15 minutes during your workout.
- To enhance recovery and performance: Take 5 tablets pre-workout. Repeat post-workout.
- During pre-contest dieting: Take 10 tablets upon arising in the morning. Repeat pre-workout.